At the end of the trial, Microsoft released the full version of Windows 11. The new operating system will be rolled out to computers worldwide in phases. However, as is the case with every new operating system, the sequence of phases does not want to end.
If you don’t want to wait for Windows 11, you don’t need it, The Verge reports. With a little effort, you can download and install new Windows on your computer.
It is important to remember that you cannot install Windows 11 directly unless your computer is ‘suitable’ according to Microsoft’s minimum standards. That doesn’t mean you can’t.
Microsoft says that if your computer is old, you can still use Windows 11. In that case, you need to download and install the ISO file of Windows 11 separately.
According to Microsoft’s warning, installing a new operating system in this way may not make the automatic update option work. However, there is an opportunity to download and install each new version in the same process.
In the beginning, of course, you can try to make ghee with your fingers. You can check if your Windows 10 powered computer has been given the opportunity to update to Windows 11. For this, you have to go from ‘Settings’ to ‘Windows Update’.
If you do not have the update option, then you can see if your computer is suitable for Windows 11 according to Microsoft’s criteria. For that, you can download the Microsoft PC Health app from here and run the program.
If your computer is compatible with Windows 11 and you don’t want to wait for automatic updates, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the web page to download Windows 11 software.
- If you want to make it easier, use ‘Windows 11 Installation Assistant’. Follow the instructions by clicking on the ‘Download Now’ option.
- If you want, you can make a USB drive or DVD suitable for booting. In that case, you have to select ‘Download Now’ in ‘Create Windows 11 Installation Media’.
- The last option is to download the disk image (ISO file) directly.
- You can use Windows 11 if you follow the instructions on the screen for each option.